11.01.2012

Circus Circus

Circus Circus has quickly stolen my heart and become one of my favorite cafes in Auckland.
It claims to be "The Greatest Cafe on Earth", and I would have a hard time arguing with that claim!
The food is delicious, the coffee is superb, the waitstaff is so sweet, and the decor is just amazing!
Kylie and I had dinner, dessert, & coffee there last night while our husbands attended the NZ Music Awards!
Not as flash & fancy as a music awards ceremony, but an amazing time nonetheless.

And we snapped some photos afterwards, of course!
 
Outfit details: Dress: Thrifted | Boots: Cotton On | Cardigan: H&M | Bag: See Me Everywhere Shop

Yay for perfect sister dates!
You're gonna have to get used to lots of sister-date posts in the coming months.
She & I are just enjoying ourselves wayyyy too much to not document everything.

Gallivanting around New Zealand is quite possibly my favorite thing ever.

Have a beautiful day/night/evening. Whatever time it is in your part of the globe ;)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can relate with your quote "snap pictures afterwards"... It happend to me many times assign my hubby to take photos after we ate dinner or after we went to store. Anyway, i like your outfit. Love the color of your dress.

    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to gallivant around New Zealand! How awesome! Such a fun restaurant. You girls are too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coffee looks so good - I want one right now!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I wish I could magic my sis over here for fun days like this! Sister dates are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Im FRan, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw your sister is pretty awesome:)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun cafe! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a really cool cafe!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dreamy sunlight in the last set of photos! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a sister to have sister dates with! I love the second picture of your sister and the black and white one of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay circus, even with the clowns. I love sister dates! So damn fun

    @Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that café looks so pretty! i love cafés that have fun and cozy little decorations, it makes you feel so much more welcome. The pictures are really nice and I really love your hair color

    xx
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. New Zealand!? Sounds amazing! I am freezing right now!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    Current Giveaway - The Printed Mint

    ReplyDelete
  14. So awesome that you and your sister get to do lovely dates while over in NZ :) Circus Circus is one place which I've always wanted to check out, but never had a chance to. Will make sure to pop by while visiting in December!

    P.S. Thanks for the link love, the tote suits you perfectly!

    x

    ReplyDelete