11.05.2012

INTERIOR LOVE // SOFT COLORS

Being away from our home has sure got me missing interior decorating.
Granted, I wasn't 100% happy with our apartment decor - but it was getting there!
When we return stateside, I'm think I'll be decorating our new place hard out (once we figure out where we'll be living!)

I love the idea of modern lines & furniture mixed with vintage touches.
And I love the use of color in this particular home. I'll be working on designing different inspiration boards for our new home.
This is hopefully the first of many more to come.

interior photos // tea towel

So pretty, right?!
Hope you enjoyed.
I'm off to scour the internet for more & more photos of pretty homes.

5 comments:

  1. these colours are so beautiful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours really are beautiful!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should really buddy up & help each other decorate. I was happy with three rooms in our apartment. I'd like to finish every room in our house next time :)

    ReplyDelete