12.19.2012

Tis The Season

The past couple days have been filled with celebration and treats and presents!
We celebrated my husband's birthday on the 18th.
It was super special this year because he was able to be around all his friends and family in New Zealand.
He hasn't spent a birthday here in three years, so we went all out and had two nights of birthday dinners,
a day full of kayaking, lots of presents, and tons of delicious coffee and yummy treats.






It's such a blessing to have a husband like Tim.
 I love when his birthday comes around, because I have an excuse to treat him extra special and shower him with gifts and treats.
He's such a sweetheart. You'd all love him if you met him, I'm sure ;)

And Christmas is only 5. days. away. CRAZY!
It's so strange to be in the southern hemisphere during Christmas.
No snow? It's actually getting warmer as Christmas gets closer?
Something I'm definitely not used to. But I'm learning to appreciate and enjoy it.

Things will probably be fairly quiet around my little blog over the next week or so.
Seeing as this is my first Christmas spent with my in-laws, I've got lots of family time to catch up on.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Appreciate every moment you get to spend with loved ones.

Here's a little Christmas playlist to stir up some Christmas spirit ;)
Christmas Favorites by twohappyhearts on Grooveshark

13 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you look very happy next to your husband, you are a pretty couple. Congrats!

    Nice pictures,
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos.. very beautiful..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so sweet together :) sounds like a fun few days! I love giving presents to loved ones, too. So much anticipation and fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your hubby!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your husband shares the same birthday as me!! All the cool people were born on the 18th ;) {As a Northern Hemisphere baby, I was over-excited still to have a summer birthday!}
    Glad he had a good one, merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He seems like a nice guy! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday to your Mister!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmmmm so many delicious stuff <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look perfect together <3 + everything looks delicious <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Have a lovely time bringing in the new year kitten! :) Zoë xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, I want some of that tart please.

    Ps, New Zealand doesn't really get warm, you should come to Australia!

    ReplyDelete