1.08.2013

Foxtrot

Timothy and I went to the cutest cafe this morning.
We woke up at 3:30AM to take Tim's auntie & uncle to the airport.
They were able to fly over from Turkey for the holiday season, which was super special!
After saying our long goodbyes, we headed out to a cafe in Ponsonby that Kylie had recommended.

We drank flat whites and shared a pumpkin quiche.
I took way too many photos and probably weirded out the local "usuals".





We enjoyed our early morning date.
Despite being so tired, we chatted away about life and the future and all sorts of sweet things.
It was quite the perfect morning.
 If you happen to be in the Auckland area, I definitely recommend this place!

8 comments:

  1. love the place! Glad you had fun and sweet morning :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to dine there, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend Bambina cafe - Ponsonby Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a lovely morning despite that very early start!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like the nicest and most adorable place!
    those tiny plates are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this place looks spectacular *_* !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, I am always weirding out the locals too taking photos. They'll get over it. I love that they sevred coffee in pretty china, that doesn't happen enough.

    ReplyDelete