4.09.2013

Currently // 01


I've decided to jump on the bandwagon with a 'currently' post. Because I think they're fun.

WATCHING // Lots of Audrey Hepburn movies. My current favorite is How To Steal A Million.
Such a cute flick. And Peter O'Toole is such a classic stud.
LOVING // Taking film photos. It's been a love of mine since high school,
and I've recently made it a point to start shooting more film.
READING // Back issues of Frankie Magazines. I read this little gem all the time in New Zealand.
I wish we had it here in the states! I just have to enjoy my old copies until I can get my hands on a new one.
LISTENING // Maria Taylor, Overlook. She is one of my favorites, and this album is amazingly beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. I wish we had Frankie here! the shipping prices get me every time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh I LOVE Roman Holiday.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey Hepburn is my absolute favorite actress. You've seen Charade right? My all-time favorite of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that Frankie magazine looks super pretty. also, can you believe i havent seen any of these movies?! clearly i have a movie marathon night in my near future

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely things, aw <3 & frankie mag !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frankie is honestly perfection compressed into the pages of a beautiful magazine. And Audrey Hepburn is well....indescribably amazing.
    Isabella xo
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to check out a copy of Frankie. I always see my blogger friends post about it and it looks so lovely. Also, I need to check out that Hepburn movie as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never read Frankie, probably something I should change!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete