4.20.2013

You Drove Me Wild

Happy Saturday! ♥
Tim and I went on a breakfast date this morning.
We ate bagels and drank iced coffee, even though it's still chilly outside.
I don't care. Iced coffee will always be my favorite.

Then we walked into the alley after breakfast and snapped some photos.
It's quite a lovely sunny day today. Hooray!

Oh, and my sister dyed my hair again.
It's quite fun to have all kinds of different reds as I dye, wash, and re-dye my hair.
It's like every week it's a different hue. Kind of fun.



Shirt & Shoes: Thrifted | Shorts: F21 | Key Necklace: Gift from friend | Bag: Old Faithful Vintage

Tim and I have both been working a lot lately so a coffee date this morning was quite wonderful.
We're planning on having a full date day tomorrow, which will be so fun!
I think we'll probably go out to dinner and see a movie. Jurassic Park in 3D, maybe?
Tim would officially love me forever. That man loves dinosaurs more than most ;)

And I am currently loving this song by Tegan and Sara
 Drove Me Wild by Tegan and Sara on Grooveshark
You should probably listen to it because it's super catchy and awesome.
Well anyway, have a beautiful Saturday!

12 comments:

  1. I love your new color! :)

    Jessica Cherry
    cherryfoxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super glad you are back cus I missed your beautiful face :)
    You look stunning :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. shorts are my greatest fear and this post makes me want to embrace them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty! And I am in favor of iced coffee all year round :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos :) Have fun on your date day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am LOVING that top! and the key necklace, might do the same thing with my key hehe, have an awesome date day :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. looooove how you layered those necklaces. and love that fresh -do, girlfriend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks beautiful! :) I wish I had the guts (and skin tone) to pull off a red like that. get it, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your blouse!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your new shade looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your look :)

    my-floordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete