5.07.2013

All Around Us

Today consisted of a little bit of work and a super amazing pizza date with my darling.
Now we're watching some silly TV shows and eating gelato and my favorite lavender blueberry chocolate bar.
The sun is shining more here, which means tomorrow will probably consist of a glorious bike ride
and maybe even a picnic in the park!

I am so thrilled to see all of these beautiful colors blooming up all around us.
The yellows, pinks, and greens of spring make me so happy.

Fishtail shirt: Mini Penny Shop | Belt, boots : Thrifted | Dress: Little boutique in Chicago (can't remember the name!)

And I've got a couple really neat features on my friends blogs this week!
My sister and I did a fun little DIY project on my lovely friend Amber's blog, Amber Zonbie,
and my dear friend Gem did a sweet interview with me on her blog, Blackbird!
So click around and check out my amazing friends blogs ;)

20 comments:

  1. your hair looks exceptionally glorious in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty here! I really love your white dress with the long floral top layered over top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty and your hair is perfect. Great spring/summer photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shade of red and your hair in general!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous- Your hair is really bright. Beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a pretty smile!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the backdrop of this is so gorgeous, it looks fake! lovely photos, you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the color of your hair! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, your hair is looking phenomenal! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! And I love your hair:)
    www.modnefrele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post! I always highly appreciate it when you take time to comment!

    I adore this outfit of yours, the dress is so, so pretty and I love how you styled a long shirt with it! Just lovely.

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks friend! Fun DIY and I loved featuring you two!

    Looking super cute as usual!

    -Zon

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and beautiful, incredible and perfect hair

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just can't stop dreaming about the place there :) It's so beautiful and you perfectly suits there :) It's awesome!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit! It looks so good on you and goes well together!

    ReplyDelete