And today was one of those days. And I don't just mean the weather.
Tim and I spent the day babysitting our little nephew.
My sister and her husband were searching for a new car in Chicago, so Tim & I were on baby duty.
We had so much fun playing in the sunshine and watching Mickey Mouse.
He is quite the perfect little nephew.
Sure makes us want one of our very own ;)

Blouse, Shorts, Shoes: Thrifted | Sunnies: Modcloth | Satchel: Old Faithful Vintage
Oh, and here's a little photo of our outdoor painting session yesterday ;)
Kylie made baby-safe paint out of flour and food coloring.
Genius mama!

Have a beautiful evening!
Love your outfit! Now that I've had my baby I'm itching to get back into pretty clothes - even though they will be covered in baby mess and breast milk! The outdoor painting session with your sister and nephew looks like it would have been a blast!
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
So pretty! I love the polka dot theme! Great pieces. And that picture of the little one is adorable!!
ReplyDeletexox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com
Love your outfit! And what a little cutie baby! >.<
ReplyDeletex
Tagg
Lovely pictures
ReplyDeletea baby painting party does sound like a pretty perfect day
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/
Love how you tied that top. So cute!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Star
http://www.beautyandbows.com/
what a wonderful look <3 i love your red top <3
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
Aw Im so happy you had such a great day! That's always the best. And I loooove that almost your entire outfit is thrifted. Polka dots are my fave!
ReplyDeletexo Chelsea
Cute shorts. Love the light blue polka dots.
ReplyDeleteChristie x
Dark Blue Stripes
I really like your outfit here, the shorts are just adorable and the blouse, too! And your hair looks so lovely!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
-Kati
Stunning outfit <3
ReplyDeleteah, the polka dots! such a wonderful outfit!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
This post is too adorable :) The perfection of your day really came through!
ReplyDeletewow I love your polka dot shirt, so so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteDrawing Dreaming
so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
EffortlessCool
You look wonderful ;)
ReplyDeletethe outfit is so great !
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Oh, I love everything about this outfit, it's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteOh you're style is so incredible adorable! You got yourself a new follower <3 Alex
ReplyDeletetobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com