4.24.2014

New Seasons






Romper: Nasty Gal | Jacket & Headband: Thrifted

Life has been moving along at a speedy rate these days. Tim and I have finalized an apartment in Philadelphia for the summer! It's a beautiful 1 bedroom with hardwood floors and lots of sunlight on a lovely tree-lined street (Gosh, I sound like a Craigslist ad!) We're both getting really excited for the summer, but also getting a little nostalgic and sappy about leaving our current apartment. We've lived here ever since we first got married 4 years ago. It's become such a special little first home that we'll never forget. We knew we wouldn't live here forever, so we will embrace this change and new season.

And since we're moving to Philly and really have no idea where the cool spots are, let me know of your favorite coffee shops, restaurants, clothing shops, etc! That would be amazing ;)

14 comments:

  1. the last pics is just perfection
    and congrats on your new aparment! :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm not in Philadelphia but I just moved to the DC area so I'm not too far away!! Please please please let me know if you head out here, and I'm planning to go to philly sometimes and would love to meet up!
    You look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be AMAZING if we could meet up! I'll definitely let you know if we head down to DC. And let me know if you're in Philly this summer ;)

      Delete
  3. Vedge is a must! http://vedgerestaurant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are all so beautiful eek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is always so weird and scary. But its awesome and exciting and like an adventure at the same time!! So excited for you making that move :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun adventure you are embarking on! I recently moved out of the home where my husband and I spent our first almost three years of marriage and while it was bittersweet to leave, it has been completely wonderful to make new memories in an even better space. Here's to a beautiful summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Philadelphia sounds like such a cool city. I hope you have an awesome time living there and really like your new apartment.

    Also I'm loving your adorable romper paired with the jean jacket. Very summery and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't get used to your dark hair :) You look beautiful tho :) Aw, it seems like the place where you live is amazing :) The photos are so cool!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look!
    Congrats on finding yourself what sounds like a super cute place!! Make sure you hit up Franklin Fountain for some ice cream that is to die for. Elixr is my favorite coffee spot up by Rittenhouse, and if you're a pie lover, like myself, make sure you get some MagPie at some point!
    I actually am in the process of writing a more in-depth city tour for Philly for my blog, so I'll leave you a link when I get it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Someone else told me to check out Elixr, so it's definitely on my list ;) And pies & ice cream are definitely both favorite treats of mine. Send me a link when you've got the city tour up!

      Delete
    2. Hey! I just put it up:) http://www.fineandfeathered.com/blog/2014/05/philly-favorites.html

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous diy wreath! And awesome light captured in the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete