10.02.2015

Love of My Life



Today my baby boy turned 6 months old! I can't believe it. Time sure does fly. He is such a sweet boy. We can always get him to laugh, even when he's in a grumpy mood (which is usually around bedtime!) He is such a happy boy, especially when we're doing something outdoors.
I went back to work full-time a few weeks ago, which has been a new adjustment. Thankfully, I've landed my dream job at Free People's home office here in Philadelphia. I'm lucky enough to go to a job that I love. Otherwise, I don't think I'd ever have the motivation to leave my baby boy in the mornings. Luckily, Max is usually awake right around the time I'm getting ready for work. So I get to give him a cuddle and play before I head off. I've come to really treasure every single moment I have with him. 

Some new developments of Max's: 
// ALMOST crawling. He is such a determined little boy. He is trying so hard! He just needs to work out his coordination. I give it a few more weeks and he'll be unstoppable ;)
// Laughing at raspberries on his tummy. For the longest time, he didn't think raspberries were funny. Now he does, so we obviously do them all the time now haha!
// Sitting up (mostly) on his own. We definitely have to be there to spot him, but he's strong enough to sit up by himself. 
// Eating more solid foods. He loves carrots, apples, pears, and green beans. 
// Sleeping in a big boy crib!! He went from his Moses basket to a travel bassinet, and now his big boy crib! It's a beautiful white and birchwood one that Tim's parents got for Max. 
// Reaching out and grabbing things and holding his own bottle. He's got his coordination down as far as holding onto things on his own! 
// Not wanting to sit still for long haha! Like a true boy, Max does not like sitting still for too long. He wants to be on the ground, practicing his crawling. Or outside. The boy LOVES being outside. 

Guys, I love being a mama to this sweet kid. He is the little love of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw love this sweet post! And your little guy IS the cutest!! xo

    ReplyDelete